A number of house rules apply during your stay at de Stoofpolder. These house rules apply to the grounds and all related buildings during the entire length of your stay.
- The accommodation must be kept clean and tidy.
- Plastic, paper, cardboard, glass and refuse must be separated.
- Refuse containers are available (behind ‘de Oester’)
- Football is not permitted on the inner field, please use the recreation field.
- Smoking is not permitted in the buildings.
- Using pans from the kitchen to wake other guests in the morning is not permitted.
- Each bed has a matrass and pillow, linens must be brought from home.
- Tables and chairs must be returned to their original places upon departure.
- Parking is permitted in the designated spaces next to ‘de Oester’ and behind ‘de Parel’
- The entry and terrace must be kept free of vehicles for emergency vehicles such as the fire department or ambulance service.
- Please do not use tape on doors or window frames.
- There is free Wifi available in the whole accommodation.